Dr. Light's New Robots Dr. Light's New Robots

Good

very well done, the voices were very in sinc with the song, and the animation was just great, good job

S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0 S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0

Woah...

that was amazing.... the only thing i would change would be the loud noise that sounds when the characters talk, other than that it was perfect! good job!

Egg Egg

woa

i dod not expect that at all, very funny

Field Command Field Command

really good

i thought it was great, but i wish it were only longer... *sigh*

Magnetism Magnetism

great!

that has got to be, the greatest flashgame ive ever played, or at least played in a long time:)

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Hahahaha

so... satisfying...

Civilisation (Loop) Civilisation (Loop)

Groovy

You have GOT to make this into some sort of full song, as it's quite remarkable. You're the only artist on Newgrounds that I actually bother listening to anymore, and this is a prime example of why that is. Makes me think of some scene in a movie where people are driving through a city at night or something.

synteza responds:

i've made a bazillion songs out of that beat. i have no freaking clue what to do with it haha.

milosz

Soundtrack Soundtrack

BAM

I love this, the drum beat just totally owns everything in the face, and the pads just make my ears go "BAM". The horn near the end is a nice touch as well. Good stuff, I wish you posted songs more often. The only thing I would have to say negatively about it is the lack of a real name, but that's not even about the song.

Great job.

synteza responds:

i think Soundtrack kinda fits. like, the soundtrack to my life! or something.

milosz

Magnetism Magnetism

Nice way to return

First off, I'm thrilled that you've finally posted some new material, and that while it has that certain similarity with your other songs, it still stands out as its own song. Secondly, I'd like to ask you if there's any way I could get my hands on more of your songs (MSN? E-mail?), I'm positive that you've been asked this before, but I thought I'd ask you first rather than simply sending you a random e-mail.

Anyways, back to the song. The bass is very catchy, and I found the melody that comes in a bit later to be one of your better ones, the ambient noises in the background add a cool feel to the song, and make it sound much fuller than had they not been there. The only problems I can see with this song would be how it's a tad repetitive, the bass may be great, but it's played for the entire song with little variation. Also, the melody that comes in is short lived, as with the rest of the song.

Nice to see you're still making music, keep it up. :)

synteza responds:

This song is pretty much a slaptogether, made because I felt like putting something here. That's not an excuse or anything, that's just what this happens to be :P

Anyhoo, agreed on everything, too short, too repetitive, etc.

Thanks, you keep it up too